Wednesday, January 27, 2010

WEDNESDAY?

Well, Tuesday got away from me and I forgot "to blog".

I'm sure that I am not the only one who has slipped through an entire day and missed a detail or two. Even so, yesterday was a good day. I had a very enjoyable (although late-starting) meeting about the upcoming youth rally St. David's is hosting in mid-March (http://www.anwconf.com/public/upcomingevents.htm). I finally feel on track. Some of the nagging worries I have been having were shown to be moot or were alleviated. I now have a list of what still needs to be arranged and it is mostly slotting in the many people who have offered to help during the rally.

I also got things together for another major part of my life (being a minor football team registrar). Midget registration begins tomorrow and I think I have all my things ready to go.

This kind of settledness is not going to last, is it? Ah well, better enjoy it while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment